- Home Page
- / MO-500 Access Expert Exam - Office 365 & Office 2019 - Englische Version
MO-500 Access Expert Exam
Office 365 & Office 2019 - Englische Version
Ultimo aggiornamento: 31 Mar 2020
Rely on TEST4U because it offers:
- Variety - 308 exercises for MO-500 Access Expert
- Help - 299 incorporated Video Solutions?, a unique one for each Question
- Training Hours - Purchase hours for practice according to your individual needs
- Unlimited Tests - No limit to the times a question runs, unlike competitive software
- Classification - Distinct subcategories?
- Feedback - Immediate evaluation of answers?
- Plenitude - It covers 100% the certification syllabus
- Adequacy - Same environment as the exams’
- Flexibility - Practice on any Computer
- Multi-Project Questions
- Updates - Access to updated version
- More than 700.000 candidates have trusted TEST4U since 2003
Lingue disponibili: Inglese, Tedesco
TEST4U Access Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-500
The new version of TEST4U is fully compatible with the new MO 500 Exam (Office 365 and Office 2019):
TEST4U covers 100% the Exam Objectives, so that you will be 100% ready to ace the Access Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019) Exam.
The TEST4U training and examination environment incorporates the multiple projects format that Certiport has adopted since the MOS 2016 Exams
Access Expert MO-500 Exam
As Certiport has officially announced: “The Microsoft Certified Access Expert Certification demonstrates competency in database design principles. The exam covers the ability to create and maintain Access Database objects including tables, relationships, data entry forms, multilevel reports, and multi-table queries.
An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, has proven competency at an industry expert-level and is ready to enter into the job market. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Access and can complete tasks independently.”
How to pass the Access Expert MO-500 Exam?
Trust the structured, exam-focused training that the TEST4U experienced instructors have formed.
TEST4U Training is designed to guide you step-by-step during your learning path:
Step 1. Find out your existing level of skills with the TEST4U Benchmark test.
Step 2. Train on the - 299 live, in application exercises for Access Expert MO-500 Exam.
Step 3. Take the TEST4U Final Assessment TEST to verify your exam readiness.
The new multiple project format, that Certiport has adopted since the MOS 2016 Exams, includes the creation and editing of a workbook with multiple sheets, as well as the use of a graphic element to represent data visually. These workbooks are inspired by real life and include examples of professional-looking budgets, financial statements, team performance charts, sales invoices, and data-entry logs.
Certiport mentions that
“Microsoft Office Specialist Program certification exams use a performance-based format testing a candidate’s knowledge, skills and abilities using the Microsoft Office 365 and Office 2019 programs:
- Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam task instructions generally do not include the command name. For example, function names are avoided, and are replaced with descriptors. This means candidates must understand the purpose and common usage of the program functionality in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the projects.
- The Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam format incorporates multiple projects as in the previous version, while using enhanced tools, functions, and features from the latest programs.”
The purpose of the multiple smaller projects format is to enhance the learning process, by providing stronger assessment tools.
The revised exam instructions are designed in order to
avoid command and function names
assure a deeper understanding of the program functionality.
We have used our experience since 2003 and have taken all that into account before developing the new TEST4U Access Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019) Exam MO-500.
Have you had the chance to use TEST4U in the past?
TEST4U is very different from an e-course. TEST4U Access Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019) Exam MO-500 will let you actively participate in the learning process, instead of just watching a video-lesson.
The exams are performance-based, therefore Candidates are expected to be able to perform under a high pressure environment. Answering multiple choice questions is not helping you consolidate; learning how to perform tasks and have instant feedback about how you did, however, will help you. This is why we have developed questions with actual tasks that you need to perform and guided step-by-step video solutions to demonstrate the right way to approach each question.
With TEST4U Access Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019) Exam MO-500 you will cover 100% all the Objective Domains:
- Manage Databases
- Create and Modify Tables
- Create and Modify Queries
- Modify Forms in Layout View
- Modify Reports in Layout View
Even if you are an experienced user, you will upgrade your knowledge to the latest version of Microsoft Office.
TEST4U is not another e-learning material. TEST4U is different.
Our years of classroom training experience and teaching techniques have been incorporated in TEST4U. As a result, TEST4U Access Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019) Exam MO-500 Test covers 100% the syllabus of Certiport Certification Body (Exam: MO 500).
TEST4U provides access to the latest updated version of the TEST4U module you selected, all features included (new questions, updates e.tc.).
Download the TEST4U Access Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019) Exam MO-500 Test which contains tests and exercises for practice.
More than 700.000 Candidates have trusted TEST4U for their exam preparation since 2003. Be the next one.
Cosa dicono di noi i nostri clienti
CPU: Pentium® 4 (or newer)
RAM: 512ΜΒ +
Hard disk free space: 1-10GB
Minimum screen resolution: 1280x720 (size of text, apps and other items 100%)
Operating system: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (updated with newer service pack - Region Format: English (United States))
Internet Explorer: 10+
MS Office Access 365 or 2019 - English Version (Fully Functional) must be installed - There must be only one version installed
Continuous Internet connection is required
Ultimo aggiornamento: 31 Mar 2020